- Funding Received
- $8.4 Million in 4 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $5 Million Series B on August 20, 2013
- June 1, 2009
- Boston, MA
- Cloud Technology Partners designs and builds cloud solutions for apps and infrastructures that reduce IT costs and streamline operations.
- Jon Rounds, Erik Sebesta, Chris Greendale
- Consulting, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Cloud Computing, Enterprise Software
Cloud Technology Partners helps companies plan, design and build cloud solutions for applications and infrastructures that reduce IT costs, streamline operations and accelerate time to market. With a comprehensive cloud-focused service portfolio and targeted methodologies and tools, Cloud Technology Partners enables the world’s leading businesses and institutions to innovate through cloud computing.
Engagement expertise includes cloud strategy consulting, private cloud deployment, systems integration, application development and migration, and cloud security and governance.
Headquartered in Boston, the company’s investors include select angels, State Street Bank and Greylock Partners. For more information visit www.cloudtp.com.
Current Team (3)Update
Past Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $8.4MUpdate
Code analysis for cloud application modernization. Detects app code issues for private/public...
Oak Investment Partners is a multi-stage venture capital firm with a total of $8.4 billion in...
308 Congress St.
Boston, MA 02210