- Funding Received
- $12 Million in 1 Round from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $12 Million Series B on February 28, 2011
- Redwood City, CA
- Clickatell is a mobile communications company delivering short message services through its Clickatell Mobile eXchange (CME).
- Pieter de Villiers, Casper de Villiers, Danie Du Toit, Patrick Lawson
- Sales and Marketing, Social Media, SMS, Cloud Computing, Apps, Developer APIs, Mobile, Messaging
Founded in 2000, Clickatell is a global leader in providing the ability for its customers to alert, interact and transact with their customers, business partners and communities. Utilizing its global footprint, Clickatell can deliver short message services (SMS) through its Clickatell Mobile eXchange (CMX) to nearly every mobile phone user in the world. In addition, with Clickatell Transaction eXchange (CTX), the company is providing the essential link between the mobile consumer and their financial institution through such services as air time top up. With its investment in Social Mobile Solutions, Clickatell is uniting customer communication, community creation and transaction services.
Current Team (9)Update
Executive Vice President - Engineering & Operations
CFO / G&A
Chief Strategy Officer, EVP SMB BU, Interim EVP Engineering & Operations,
Executive Vice President: Enterprise and Africa, Executive Vice President of Mobile Messaging
Executive Vice President: Enterprise and Africa
Co-founder and Operations Director
CEO, Co-Founder, Board of Directors
Board of Directors, EVP World-Wide Sales & South Africa Country Manager, VP MEA Sales & South African Country Manager, Managing Director, Clickatell UK & Europe
Past Team (6)Update
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
3200 Bridge Parkway
Redwood City, CA 94065
Mobile Ads 1:1 targeting across multiple screens, including PC & laptops, measuring Mobile...
- 04/08/11 -techcrunch.com