- Funding Received
- $17.2 Million in 3 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7 Million Series B on December 5, 2013
- Tempe, AZ
- ClearDATA provides HIPAA compliant cloud hosting and information security services to the healthcare industry.
- Darin Brannan, Carl Kunkleman, Christopher G. Bowen, David G. Jemmett
- Data Visualization, Data Integration, Cloud Data Services, Big Data, Data Security, Information Security, Cloud Infrastructure, Cloud Computing
ClearDATA is the market leader for healthcare cloud computing and information security services for healthcare providers and software and service companies, and is 100% dedicated to the healthcare field. ClearDATA's HealthDATA Suite of Cloud Computing Solutions enable providers to fully automate, protect, and securely manage healthcare medical records, applications, IT infrastructure and digital storage. The company provides HITECH HIPAA-compliant cloud hosting of infrastructure with managed services, backup and disaster recovery, medical image backup and VNA, healthcare PaaS, Healthcare BigDATA, healthcare information security and world-class support.
Current Team (8)Update
President and CEO
Chief Privacy Officer and Founder, CIPP/US, CIPP/IT
SVP Business Development
SVP, Growth and Innovation
SVP, Demand Generation
Past Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $17.2MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
Merck Global Health Innovation Fund (Merck GHI) is evolving corporate healthcare venture capital...
Venture Capital & Growth Equity Firm
Excel Venture Management builds companies that apply transformative life science technologies to...
North American Headquarters
1600 W. Broadway Rd
Tempe, AZ 85282