- Funding Received
- $4.6 Million in 9 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.8 Million Seed on April 3, 2013
- July, 2010
- Lakewood, OH
- DecisionDesk is a cloud-based audition and screening management solution that streamlines media intensive application processes.
- John Knific, Marc Plotkin, Eric Neuman
- Music, Education, Enterprise Software
DecisionDesk is a cloud-based audition and screening management solution. Their product streamlines media intensive application processes by allowing organizations to accept high volumes of video auditions and video resumes online, while dramatically simplifying the review/evaluation process with a robust set of workflow management tools. They're currently trusted by over 100 universities to handle their audition and application processes, including 17 of the top 30 music programs in the country (US College Rankings). The DecisionDesk team was recently recognized as one of the Top 25 Young Entrepreneurs in the US by Bloomberg Businessweek.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (9) - $4.6MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (6)Update
14805 Detroit Ave.
Lakewood, OH 44107
New York Office
108 Bayard St.
Brooklyn, NY 11211