- Funding Received
- $9.7 Million in 4 Rounds from 11 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7 Million Series A on May 7, 2013
- June, 2011
- San Francisco, CA
- Chute is a cloud platform that provides tools to capture, manage, and display media files.
- Gaurav Sharma, Gregarious Narain, Ranvir Gujral
- Infrastructure, Internet, Android, iOS, Mobile, PaaS, Cloud Computing, Photography
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $9.7MUpdate
U.S. Venture Partners (USVP) is a leading Silicon valley-based venture capital firm, helping...
Foundry Group is a venture capital firm focused on making investments in early-stage information...
venture capital firm
Salesforce is an enterprise cloud-computing company and CRM provider offering business software...
Investing in technology
Tekton Ventures is a seed-stage investment firm that partners with technology-focused...
480 Second Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
- 07/30/14 -blogs.wsj.com
- 02/15/13 -techcrunch.com
- 07/24/12 -techcrunch.com