- Funding Received
- $1.1 Million in 1 Round from 17 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.1 Million Seed on April 7, 2011
- San Francisco, CA
- Chirply is a crowdsourced design marketplace that helps brands create inspiring products to enhance the user engagement.
- Neel Palrecha, Gagan Palrecha
- Artists Globally, Events, Gift Card, Social Media
Chirply is a platform for crowd-sourcing & crowd-curating design. Chirply's mission is to build engagement, stickiness, and virality through crowd-sourcing design. Initially the company focused on the launch of a marketplace for crowd-sourced design for paper goods - an industry that hasn't been disrupted since the advent of the printing press. Chirply then launched a B2B platform for crowd-sourced design for brands to help engage users and use design to make daily products inspiring.
San Francisco, CA 94103
- 04/07/11 -techcrunch.com
- 02/09/11 -techcrunch.com