- Funding Received
- $35.8 Million in 5 Rounds from 9 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $5 Million Venture on July 2, 2014
- Brentwood, TN
- Change Healthcare provides personalized and actionable information that enable consumers to make informed healthcare purchase decisions.
- Christopher Parks, Robert Hendrick
- Heathcare, Health Care, None
Established in 2007, Change Healthcare is on a mission to transform the way Americans purchase and utilize healthcare services by driving sustainable engagement at the individual level. With a national client base of health plans and self-insured employers covering lives in all 50 states, Change Healthcare is the premier national provider of healthcare consumer engagement and cost transparency solutions that enable consumers to:
• Better understand and utilize their healthcare benefits; • Make informed healthcare purchasing decisions based on quality, cost and convenience; and • Manage higher out-of-pocket responsibility and realize savings.
This, in turn, helps plan sponsors:
• Control their healthcare cost growth trend; • Successfully migrate to more cost-effective plan types; • Optimize existing wellness programs and on-site clinics; and • Improve member/employee satisfaction and retention.
Change Healthcare’s Engagement Platform utilizes proprietary data analysis to generate specific cost information, targeted savings opportunities and personalized messaging. Its suite of products includes:
• Health Care University, an interactive and engaging education program that utilizes videos, quizzes, interactive games and gamification to teach users the basics of health insurance and how to shop for high-quality, cost-effective care; • Targeted Engagement Campaigns, highly targeted educational messages and reminders that support client-specific initiatives around health and wellness, point-of-care utilization, medication adherence, etc. • Cost Lookup, a search-based tool that enables users to look for a prescription, medical or dental service and determine the price they would pay at a specific provider, based on their individual plan, network and location; and • Ways to Save Alerts, which notify users of opportunities to save on their most common and recurring medical, dental and prescription purchases.
To learn more about Brentwood, Tennessee-based Change Healthcare, visit www.changehealthcare.com.
Current Team (15)Update
Past Team (7)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $35.8MUpdate
Insurance Group Investment Arm
Sandbox Industries is an early-stage venture capital firm and startup foundry with locations in...
general trading company
Global Investment Partners, LLC (GIP) is a New York based financial services and business...
Lowering health care cost
SOLIDUS is an investment fund managed by Cyrano Management that provides long-term financing to...
HLM Venture Partners is a proven, successful venture capital health care investor. Over 60...
NMP is a venture capital firm that has invested in more than 160 promising start-ups and...
216 Centerview Drive
Brentwood, TN 37207