- Funding Received
- $9.3 Million in 2 Rounds from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $7 Million Series A on February 15, 2011
- October 31, 2008
- San Francisco, CA
- Catch.com creates note-taking and mobile productivity apps for Android and iOS smartphones and tablets.
- Steve Brown, Andreas Schobel
- Synchronization, iPad, iPhone, Productivity Software, Android, Mobile
Catch.com (formerly Snaptic) is a market leader for Android smartphones and tablets. Millions have downloaded our mobile apps, including Catch Notes, AK Notepad and Compass. Our mobile apps also run on iOS and the web, and we are just getting started. Catch.com was founded in 2008 and is on the cusp of a seismic shift driven by growth in smartphone use -- reinventing how people interact, collaborate and discover what’s important to them.
Current Team (4)Update
Past Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $9.3MUpdate
Catch.com was added to CrunchBase in 2009
AK Notepad on Android was added to CrunchBase in 2009
Compass on Android was added to CrunchBase in 2009
Catch Notes on iOS was added to CrunchBase in 2009
Simplify your life with Catch Notes. Catch Notes is a feature-packed notepad app that allows you...
Excel Venture Management builds companies that apply transformative life science technologies to...
461 2nd St
San Francisco, CA 94107