- Most Recent Funding
- $15 Million Series C on May 29, 2013
- January, 2009
- Redwood City, CA
- C3 Energy offers smart grid analytics SaaS solutions that enable utilities to realize the full promise of their smart grid investments.
- Patricia House, Thomas Siebel
- Cloud Computing, Machine Learning, Smart Grid, Big Data Analytics, Big Data, Analytics
C3 Energy is an enterprise application software company that harnesses the power of big data, smart grid analytics, social networking, machine learning, and cloud computing to improve the safety, reliability, and efficiency of power delivery.
C3 Energy’s family of utility-tested and proven smart grid analytics products deliver end-to-end solutions across the entire smart grid, from energy grid capital asset allocation, transmission, distribution, and advanced metering, to the customer experience and energy efficiency programs.
C3 Energy products enable utility operators to realize the full benefit of their smart grid and energy system investments.
Current Team (7)Update
President and CTO
Senior Vice President Products
Executive Vice President
Executive Assistant, Office of the Chairman and CEO
May 5, 2014
Chief Financial Officer
Co-Founder & Executive Vice Chairman
Past Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $40.8MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (13)Update
1300 seaport drive
Redwood City, CA 94063
- 05/30/14 -gigaom.com
- 05/23/14 -smartgridtoday.com
- 05/21/14 -utilityanalytics.com
- 12/29/09 -techcrunch.com