- Funding Received
- $500 Thousand in 1 Round from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $500 Thousand Seed on July 13, 2012
- December, 2011
- Burpple is an app that lets people remember, organize and explore food moments with friends and family by sharing photos and experiences.
- Daniel Hum, Dixon Chan, Elisha Ong
- Consumers, Hardware, Photography, iPhone, iOS, Social Media, Mobile
Founded in December of 2011 and based in the sunny island of Singapore, Burpple is a smart and beautiful way to remember, organize and explore food moments with your friends around the world - straight from a mobile phone. Burpple was first hatched in Menlo Park, California. Whether it's for dinner dates or homemade meals, Burpple connects people to unique and local food experiences in more than 3,300 cities and 115 countries. With a world-class product experience and a growing community of users, Burpple is a fun, easy place for people to share photos, opinions and experiences of food right from your fingertips and showcase them to the world.
Current Team (3)Update
71 Ayer Rajah Crescent