- Funding Received
- $1.1 Million in 1 Round from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.1 Million Seed on June 1, 2013
- Oakland, CA
- Building Robotics is a software company providing office workers a method of controlling the temperature at their office work stations.
- Andrew Krioukov, Stephen Dawson-Haggerty
- Mobile, Energy Efficiency, Enterprise Software, Software
Building Robotics is changing the way people interact with commercial buildings by developing cutting-edge software solutions that increase comfort and optimize building systems.
The company's main product, Comfy, is software that enables a better relationship between people and their workspaces.
Comfy provides instant streams of warm or cool air to people while also using machine learning in the background to reduce energy use.
It can be installed quickly, connecting to an existing building's hardware and software, providing users with a simple web and mobile interface.
Current Team (4)Update
NAVITAS Capital, the investment company that participates in companies with proven track records.
Red Swan invests in customer-centric, culture-generating and disruptive entrepreneurs.
Google Ventures is the venture capital investment arm of Google Inc.
Connecting SV To Asia