BT Group plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides communications and IT services to consumer and business sectors in the UK, enterprise sectors globally and wholesale services to other UK service providers.
The Group operates through 4 main customer facing divisions:
- BT Global Services (Global operation): The BT Global Services division provides managed networked IT services, applications management, professional services, and outsourcing solutions to corporate, carrier, and government organizations globally.
- BT Retail (UK only operation): The BT Retail division offers a range of communication products and services, TV services, IT services to consumers, and small and medium-sized enterprises in the UK only. The unit also operates BT Conferencing, BT Directories, and BT Payphones services.
- BT Wholesale (UK only operation): The BT Wholesale division offers broadband, voice, and data connectivity services, as well as interconnects, managed network outsourcing, and value-added solutions to other UK communications providers as a wholesale service for reselling through retail channels in the UK.
- BT Openreach (UK only operation): The BT Openreach division connects communications providers customers to their local telephone exchange giving them access to the U.K. network.
Current Team (11)Update
Past Team (15)Update
Product Marketing Manager
Oct, 1992 - Jun, 1994
Senior Commercial Finance Roles
Head Of Music
2000 - Jan, 2003
Chief Executive Officer of BT Innovate and Design and Chief Information Officer
2004 - Jan, 2010
Variety of Key Financial and Operational Roles ,,
Board Members and Advisors (4)Update
81 Newgate Street
London, EC1A 7AJ
- 09/01/14 -policychargingcontrol.com
- 02/14/13 -techcrunch.com
- 11/24/10 -techcrunch.com
- 10/04/10 -techcrunch.com