- Funding Received
- $50 Million in 4 Rounds from 9 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $27 Million Debt Financing on November 15, 2013
- September 26, 2006
- Chicago, IL
- Signal helps organizations manage their mobile, social and email marketing efforts in one easy to use dashboard.
- Jeff Judge, Chris Watland, Marc Kiven
- CRM, Mobile, Email, Social Media, SaaS, Ad Targeting, Advertising, Enterprise Software
Signal (formerly BrightTag) is an integrated platform for SMBs to manage, monitor and measure their marketing efforts. Think of Signal as a lightweight CRM, combined with cross-channel messaging (mobile, social and email) and customer acquisition tools (landing pages, promotions, etc).
Current Team (13)Update
Past Team (15)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $50MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
Seed stage investment fund.
Yahoo! Japan, a search engine and online information portal, offers a variety of services...
Pritzker Group Venture Capital is a trusted partner helping entrepreneurs build market-leading...
I2A is a seed venture capital fund that catalyzes and partners with entrepreneurial companies in...
EPIC Ventures is an investment company working with driven entrepreneurs to build successful and...
Baird Capital makes venture capital, growth equity and private equity investments in...
Seed and early-stage VC
New World Ventures
440 N. Wells St. Ste. 320
Chicago, IL 60654
150 N. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606