- Funding Received
- $10 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7 Million Series B on March 17, 2014
- Palo Alto, CA
- Boxfish is a real-time data processor capturing every word spoken on television to build a discovery and data layer for live TV.
- Kevin Burkitt, Eoin Dowling
- Content, Television, Social Television, Real Time, Search, Analytics
Current Team (6)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $10MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
Atlantic Bridge is a private equity firm with offices in Dublin and London, focusing on Middle...
Naya Ventures is a venture company investing in U.S.- and India-based companies in the mobile and...
T-Venture is the venture capital company of Deutsche Telekom, an integrated telecommunications...
SVIC identifies and invests in promising start-up companies. They are strongly committed to...
23 South William street
433 Hamilton Avenue
Palo Alto, CA