- Funding Received
- $6.6 Million in 4 Rounds from 13 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2 Million on January 15, 2014 / Undisclosed Round
- December 1, 2010
- San Francisco, CA
- Bottlenose provides solutions for enterprises to identify, anticipate and instigate trends that drive their businesses in real-time.
- Nova Spivack, Dominiek ter Heide
- Web Development, Video Streaming, Twitter Applications, Big Data, Social Media, Real Time, Search, Ediscovery, Analytics
Bottlenose helps enterprises identify, anticipate and instigate the trends that drive their businesses in real-time. Their patent-pending Trend Intelligence engine, StreamSense(tm) detects patterns in real-time streams of data at unprecedented speed and scale. It's not just for social listening - It finds trends in any kind of unstructured or structured data -- social streams, breaking news, broadcast media, sales data, stock market data, enterprise data, etc. Combining a new real-time big-data analytics technology (29 pending patents), it is capable of continuously analyzing hundreds of billions to trillions of changing data points in real-time, offering actionable insights for marketing, sales, support, competitive intelligence, and strategy. The first product, Nerve Center(tm) is geared towards marketers, but that's just the beginning. As well as more vertical apps, the platform itself is a huge enterprise opportunity for the next-generation of business intelligence.
Follow @bottlenoseapp, @novaspivack and @dominiek on Twitter to keep up with their progress.
Current Team (11)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $2MUpdate
555 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94104
Dataminr develops modular desktop and API products that provides custom signal creation,...
TrendSpottr is a real-time trend intelligence platform that predicts emerging content,...
Radian6 is a social analytics company providing brands with social media monitoring and marketing...
- 04/27/14 -socialmediatoday.com
- 04/03/14 -adweek.com