- Funding Received
- $6.5 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $4 Million Series A on September 5, 2013
- February 13, 2010
- Boticca is a fashion portal featuring a wide collection of fashion items from selected independent brands and designers across the world.
- Kiyan Foroughi, Avid Larizadeh
- Marketplaces, Jewelry, Fashion, E-Commerce
Boticca is a Turkish global bazaar of fashion accessories that connects talented and independent fashion accessories designers directly with customers seeking unique pieces from inspiring places. It features a wide collection of clothing, shoes, bags, jewelry, and gift items.
Boticca carefully selects reputed brands and products to introduce to the site and through a marketplace model, empowering the designers behind the company to connect with new customers.
It is a cosmopolitan team of globetrotters, adventurers, wanderers and innovators. The website is built on the culture of discovering new designers and giving them a portal to showcase their stories. Boticca enables fashion enthusiast to directly engage with these designers through their website, buy their products, and also have a customized price for their clothing and accessories.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $6.5MUpdate
8A Great Newport Street
London, WC2H 7JA
- 10/29/10 -techcrunch.com