- Funding Received
- $5 Million in 2 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $3 Million Series A on April 9, 2014
- San Francisco, CA
- Booktrack technology allows users to add movie-style soundtracks and effects to e-books and other digital text content.
- Mark Cameron, Paul Cameron
- Textbooks, Education, Technology, Entertainment, Software
Booktrack has created a new genre of digital storytelling entertainment. The patented technology lets anyone add a synchronized movie-style soundtrack—including music, ambient audio and sound effects—to an eBook or other digital text content, with the audio paced to each individual’s reading speed. This innovative platform enables users to create and share stories—on a mobile or tablet device—in a unique and exciting way, transforming the “written” word.
Funded by investors including Peter Thiel (co-founder and former CEO of PayPal), Booktrack will change the way people read, write and publish their stories. For more information, visit booktrack.com or follow @booktrack on Twitter.
Download with Chrome Web Store, Apple App store for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Current Team (7)Update
Past Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $5MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (3)Update
28 Anzac Street
185 Clara Street
San Francisco, CA 94107