- Acquired by Twitter on February 4, 2013
- Funding Received
- $20.4 Million in 4 Rounds from 10 Investors
- June 1, 2008
- Cambridge, MA
- Bluefin Labs is a social TV analytics company providing solutions to brand advertisers, advertising agencies and TV networks.
- Michael Fleischman, Deb Roy, Frank Moss
- Search, Video, Social Television, Analytics
Bluefin Labs is a social TV analytics company providing solutions to brand advertisers, advertising agencies and TV networks. Bluefin Labs’ technology, data and professional services enable clients to tap into data at scale that links people’s social media commentary to the shows and commercials they watch on TV. Grounded in 15 years of cognitive science and machine learning research at the MIT Media Lab, Bluefin Labs was founded in 2008 and has offices in Cambridge, MA and New York, NY.
Bluefin Labs was acquired by Twitter on February 5, 2013.
For more about Bluefin Labs, visit www.bluefinlabs.com.
Current Team (10)Update
Past Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $20.4MUpdate
SoftBank Capital is a multi-stage venture capital fund that partners with entrepreneurs building...
Acadia Woods Partners is a New York based investment partnership that focuses primarily on early...
Redpoint Ventures has helped entrepreneurs build innovative businesses that defy convention,...
Seed Stage VC
One Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA 02139