- Funding Received
- $15.5 Million in 3 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $7 Million Series C on May 14, 2009
- February, 2005
- Belmont, CA
- BlogHer.com is an online community and media company sharing news and trends among women in social media.
- Jory Des Jardins, Elisa Camahort Page, Lisa Stone
- Blogging Platforms, Women, Curated Web
BlogHer is a community and media company created in partnership with women in social media. Lisa Stone, Elisa Camahort Page and Jory Des Jardins founded BlogHer in 2005 in response to the question, "Where are all the women bloggers?"
Today, BlogHer is the largest community of women who blog: 55 million unique visitors per month (October 2012, Nielsen Site Census). Engaged, influential and info-savvy, these women come to BlogHer to seek and share advice, opinions and recommendations. BlogHer's team works hard to bring you the best and brightest conversations, writers and speakers — online and in person. That's what we do best.
* BlogHer Conferences, the world's largest conference for women in social media * BlogHer Publishing Network, with 3,000 blogs one of the largest and highest quality publishing networks of blogs authored by women * BlogHer.com, the Web's leading guide to the hottest news and trends among women in social media, renowned as a community where women speak their minds on every topic from politics to parenting in an atmosphere of integrity and respect
BlogHer is run by its three co-founders and a team of 50+ employees via offices in New York and Silicon Valley. We are proud to have venture backing from Venrock, Comcast Interactive Capital, and Azure Capital Partners.
Current Team (14)Update
Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Sep 15, 2013
Co - Founder & COO
VP, Market Research
Co - Founder & President, Strategic Alliances
VP, Sales Marketing
VP, Influencer Marketing
Funding Rounds (3) - $7MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
NBC Universal, a media and entertainment company, produces and markets entertainment, news and...
Peacock Equity is a global capital fund co-founded by GE Commercial Finance's Media,...
Venrock is a venture capital firm investing in technology and healthcare companies.
1301 Shoreway Rd.
Belmont, CA 94065
- 07/16/08 -techcrunch.com