- Funding Received
- $8.2 Million in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $5 Million Series B on September 10, 2013
- June, 2009
- Boulder, CO
- TapInfluence is a cloud-based software platform that automates the creation, management and measurement of influencer marketing programs.
- Holly Hamann, Rustin Banks
- Advertising, Brand Marketing, Startups, Social Media, Blogging Platforms, Software
TapInfluence (formerly BlogFrog) provides the industry’s only cloud-based software that automates the creation, management and measurement of influencer marketing programs from a single platform. Marketers use TapInfluence to scale their online reach and engagement with consumers in a meaningful and authentic way. Social influencers (content creators on blogs, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social platforms) use TapInfluence to connect with relevant brands and generate revenue from their content. TapInfluence customers include ABC News/United Nations Foundation, Random House, Horizon Organics, International Delight and Redbox. Founded in 2009 and located in Boulder, Colo., TapInfluence is venture-funded and privately held.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $8.2MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
2100 Central Ave
Boulder, CO 80301