- Acquired by Qualcomm on June 26, 2014
- Funding Received
- $28.2 Million in 3 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Austin, TX
- Black Sand Technologies is a fabless semiconductor company focused on building solutions for the wireless industry.
- Susanne Paul, Jim Nohrden, Dave Pietruszynski
- Electronics, Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment, Semiconductors
Black Sand Technologies, Inc., is a fabless semiconductor company dedicated to building solutions for the wireless industry by combining sensitive analog and powerful digital circuits in silicon. Black Sandâ€™s unique combination of patented mixed-signal technology and industry experience will lead the way to new levels of cost and performance in wireless products of the future.
Based in Austin, Texas, Black Sand is funded by Austin Ventures and Northbridge Venture Partners. Black Sand's innovative technology will enable wireless devices in the future to achieve higher performance while at the same time reducing total cost and size.
The company was founded in 2005 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $28.2MUpdate
3316 Bee Cave Road
Austin, TX 87846