- Funding Received
- $4 Million in 2 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2.5 Million Series A on August 14, 2014
- Tel Aviv
- Bizzabo is a networking platform that integrates social media to build interactive event communities for event organizers and attendees.
- Eran Ben-Shushan, Alon Alroy, Boaz Katz
- Location Based Services, Events, Mobile, Networking, Social Media
Bizzabo is the leading networking platform for event organizers and attendees. Bizzabo integrates social media to build highly-interactive event communities, helping organizers, sponsors and exhibitors to engage directly with guests and seek out meaningful new business opportunities. Organizers use Bizzabo to mobilize their event information, increase discoverability and word of mouth. The platform has been incorporated into thousands of events worldwide.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $2.5MUpdate
New York, NY
Event app and online platform for the best conference. Google Analytics for conferences.
Sumazi is a social data intelligence platform offering software for businesses to extract and...
IntroBridge provides location-based social networking solutions.
Real Networking. Real Easy.
Network more efficiently
Unsocial is a location-based mobile app that allows users to broadcast themselves in their...
Sonar combines publicly available profile and location information to help users discover...
- 06/27/12 -techcrunch.com