- Funding Received
- $71.9 Million in 3 Rounds from 17 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $60 Million Series B on April 21, 2014
- New York, NY
- Birchbox is a discovery commerce platform offering a personalized method for discovering, learning and shopping for products in the market.
- Katia Beauchamp, Hayley Barna
- Marketplaces, Beauty, E-Commerce
Launched in 2010, Birchbox is the discovery commerce platform redefining the retail process by offering consumers a personalized way to discover, sample, shop and learn about the best products and brands available.
Birchbox members have first-touch experiences with products each month and access to educational content to help them get the most out of their products.
Top brands like Kiehl’s, Benefit, Deborah Lippmann and Stila have partnered with Birchbox. To learn more about Birchbox, visit www.birchbox.com.
Current Team (8)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $71.9MUpdate
Tech Investment Firm
We work with the entrepreneurial spirit to help accelerate unique ideas into wonderfully...
Mobile-Focused VC Firm
Accel Partners is a global venture capital firm with offices located in Silicon Valley, New York,...
First Round is a venture capital firm that specializes in providing seed-stage funding to...
Red Swan invests in customer-centric, culture-generating and disruptive entrepreneurs.
28 E 28th Street
New York, NY 10016
- 11/15/12 -techcrunch.com
- 09/27/12 -techcrunch.com