- Acquired by Oracle Corporation on October 24, 2013
- Total Equity Funding
- $29M in 2 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Deerfield, IL
- BigMachines offers a CPQ cloud that accelerates the conversion of sales opportunities into revenue by automating the sales order process.
- Christopher Shutts, Eugene Chiu, Godard Abel
- Sales, Software, Industrial
BigMachines is the global leader in enabling B2B sales, helping companies sell more and sell faster. BigMachines' award-winning on-demand configurator, pricing and quoting, proposal generator, and B2B eCommerce software solutions empower sales across customers' channels by streamlining their sales processes from opportunity to order. Using BigMachines software, sales teams and channels can quickly configure products, generate quotes and proposals, manage complex pricing, generate legal contracts, and manage orders. BigMachines offers extensive reporting capabilities and easily integrates to leading CRM and ERP systems, including those from salesforce.com, Oracle, Microsoft and SAP. BigMachines' rapidly growing customer base includes global leaders such as Kodak's GCG, Siemens, Ingersoll Rand, and NTT Communications, as well as innovative growth companies such as Acme Packet and Voltaire.
Funding Rounds (2) - $29MUpdate
Current Team (5)Update
Board Members and Advisors (4)Update
570 Lake Cook Road
Deerfield, IL 60015