- Acquired by Docstoc on August 26, 2013
- Funding Received
- $4.2 Million in 4 Rounds from 7 Investors
- January, 2011
- New York, NY
- BestVendor is an online resource helping professionals find the best software, apps, and services based on recommendations.
- Magnus von Koeller, Ben Zhuk, Jeff Giesea
- Network Security, B2B, Software
BestVendor is a free online resource that helps professionals quickly find the best software, apps, and services based on the recommendations of people like them. The company's vision is to provide a Yelp-like "social discovery" resource for all business tools and services, and bring a lot more sharing and openness to the business purchasing process. Beta signup is available at http://www.bestvendor.com
Past Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $4.2MUpdate
Early Stage Technology Fund
Seed Stage VC
SoftBank Capital is a multi-stage venture capital fund that partners with entrepreneurs building...
Venture Capital Firm
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
524 Broadway, Rm 403
New York, NY 10012
- 12/19/11 -techcrunch.com
- 06/21/11 -techcrunch.com