- Funding Received
- $3 Million in 3 Rounds from 6 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1 Million on January 30, 2014 / Undisclosed Round
- New York, NY
- Bench is a bookkeeping service providing audit-proof financial statements from online accountants for independent businesses.
- Adam Saint, Jordan Menashy, Ian Crosby
- SaaS, Enterprises, Small and Medium Businesses, Network Security, Accounting, Finance, Software
Bench is a modern, online bookkeeping service for independent businesses.
With Bench, you work with a professional online bookkeeper, someone who learns your business and does your books for you. In addition, you get apps that simplify sending your documents and allow you to view interactive reports online.
Bench removes the need to search out a qualified bookkeeper or buy additional software, they provide both in a unified experience.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $3MUpdate
Alpine Meridian is a NYC-based early stage venture firm focused on the Internet, digital media,...
Seed Stage VC
Angel investment firm
Contour Venture Partners is an early stage venture capital firm focused on working with companies...
High Peaks Venture Partners is a venture capital firm investing in industry-transforming IT...
Techstars offers mentorship-driven seed stage investing for web and software companies.
New York, NY 10003
- 02/24/14 -forbes.com
- 08/01/13 -boss.blogs.nytimes.com