- Funding Received
- $25 Thousand in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- $25 Thousand Seed on May 12, 2014
- January, 2012
- Band Industries develops hardware and software solutions such as Roadie Tuner, an automated guitar tuner and string tracker for musicians.
- Bassam Jalgha, Hassane Slaibi
- Startups, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
Band Industries is building the next-generation musician's toolkit. They aim to make the world a more musical place by lowering the barrier of entry to music-making through innovative hardware and software.
Roadie Tuner is the ultimate guitarist's tool — an automated robotic guitar tuner and the first device capable of tracking the quality of strings, informing users of when strings are about to snap and need replacing. Roadie is:
• Three times more accurate than the human ear.
• Faster than most experienced guitarists and easy to use by beginners and students.
• Complemented by a mobile app that allows users to switch between alternate tunings, create their own custom tunings, and keep track of their instrument's maintenance information.
• Universal: Roadie works on electric, acoustic, classical guitars, as well as any similar string instrument with geared pegs like mandolins, ukuleles, banjos, etc.
• A fast and powerful string winder/unwinder tool.