- Funding Received
- $240 Thousand in 3 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $50 Thousand Seed on March 18, 2013
- People-Powered Universal Translator for Live Conversations. Enabling Global Communication.
- Mayel de Borniol, Josef Dunne
- Crowdsourcing, Hospitality, Tourism, Social Travel, Travel, Mobile, Skill Assessment, Natural Language Processing, Communications Infrastructure, Collaborative Consumption, Communities, Language Learning, World Domination, Events, Consumer Electronics, Translation, Real Time, Curated Web
CONTRIBUTORS TO THIS PROFILE
Babelverse is the first and only human powered "universal translator."
1st solution for on-demand interpretation (real time translation of spoken communication) in any language by remote bilinguals or professional linguists, in various situations, such as on-the-spot on your mobile, attending a conference, watching a video, etc.
Funding Rounds (3) - $50kUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
145-157 St John Street
London, EC1V 4PW
San Francisco Office
28 2nd St
San Francisco, CA 94105
- 02/15/13 -techcrunch.com
- 09/08/12 -techcrunch.com
- 05/21/12 -techcrunch.com
- 01/24/12 -techcrunch.com