- Funding Received
- $340 Thousand in 4 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $50 Thousand Seed on March 18, 2013
- People-Powered Universal Translator for Live Conversations. Enabling Global Communication.
- Mayel de Borniol, Josef Dunne
- Crowdsourcing, Hospitality, Tourism, Social Travel, Travel, Mobile, Skill Assessment, Natural Language Processing, Communications Infrastructure, Collaborative Consumption, Communities, Language Learning, World Domination, Events, Consumer Electronics, Translation, Real Time, Curated Web
Babelverse is the first and only human powered "universal translator."
1st solution for on-demand interpretation (real time translation of spoken communication) in any language by remote bilinguals or professional linguists, in various situations, such as on-the-spot on your mobile, attending a conference, watching a video, etc.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $340kUpdate
Twilio Fund Europe 2013 is a fund dedicated to startups in the UK and Europe (and surrounding...
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer...
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
Start-Up Chile is a program of the Chilean government to attract high-potential entrepreneurs to...
145-157 St John Street
London, EC1V 4PW
San Francisco Office
28 2nd St
San Francisco, CA 94105