- Funding Received
- $51.3 Million in 6 Rounds from 5 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $30.6 Million Series B on July 16, 2013
- Palo Alto, CA
- Ayasdi offers an insight discovery platform that helps organizations discover and utilize insights from their data.
- Harlan Sexton, Gunnar Carlsson, Gurjeet Singh
- Big Data, Big Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Analytics
Ayasdi is transforming how the world uses data to solve complex problems. Founded in 2008 after a decade of research at Stanford, DARPA, and NSF, Ayasdi is pioneering a new approach for enterprises to automatically discover and operationalize insights from their data. Ayasdi’s Insight Discovery platform uses Topological Data Analysis (TDA) combined with an ensemble of machine learning techniques to enable data scientists, domain experts, and business people to achieve value from their data without the need to write code, queries or ask questions.
Funding Rounds (6) - $51.3MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (4)Update
Palo Alto, CA 94301