- Funding Received
- $7 Million in 3 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $5.5 Million Series A on April 24, 2013
- New York, NY
- Assured Labor leverages mobile phones and the internet to connect employers with the best low-to-mid wage candidates in their area.
- Siddhartha Goyal, David Reich, Joseph Bamber
- Recruiting, Mobile, Marketplaces, Employment, Curated Web
Assured Labor revolutionizes hiring in emerging markets. The service leverages the power of mobile phones and the Internet to rapidly connect employers with the best low-to-mid wage candidates in their area. Assured Labor's disruptive platform is optimized for the realities of the Emerging Markets where 3 of 4 Internet users access the web sporadically and nearly everyone has a cell phone. With 500,000 candidates and 16,000 employers, the company's Latin American brands, EmpleoListo & TrabalhoJá, are growing rapidly in Mexico and Brazil.
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $7MUpdate
Great Oaks Venture Capital (GOVC) is an early and seed-stage investment firm founded by Angel...
Indigo Capital LLP is a long-established independently owned firm which manages a number of...
Nexus Venture Partners (www.nexusvp.com) is India’s leading venture capital fund, with offices in...
122 W. 26th St.
New York, NY 10001
- 05/10/12 -techcrunch.com