- Funding Received
- $2.5 Million in 1 Round from 10 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2.5 Million on August 3, 2012 / Undisclosed Round
- December 30, 2011
- Palo Alto, CA
- Artillery is a team of gamers focused on turning the modern web browser into a gaming console using HTML5 technology.
- Mark Logan, Ian Langworth, Ankur Pansari
- Video Games, Software, Web Development, Games
Artillery is a team of passionate gamers that is turning the modern web browser into a gaming console using HTML5 technology. Artillery's world class team is comprised of a brain trust of former Google and Facebook engineers focused on solving seemingly impossible game development hurdles and includes long standing and high ranking gaming and eSports community members.
Current Team (3)Update
CrunchFund is an early stage venture capital firm founded by Michael Arrington, Patrick...
Signia Venture Partners is an investment company that supports entrepreneurs in mobile, gaming,...
First Round is a venture capital firm that specializes in providing seed-stage funding to...
General Catalyst Partners is a venture capital firm that makes early-stage and growth equity...
Lowercase Capital provides capital and advisory services to start-ups and late-stage companies...
Andreessen Horowitz is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm with $2.7 billion under...
395 Page Mill Road FL3
Palo Alto, CA 94306