- Funding Received
- $14.8 Million in 3 Rounds from 9 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $9 Million Series B on August 15, 2013
- May, 2010
- San Francisco, CA
- Apsalar provides leading solutions in mobile app tracking, measurement, and audience management.
- Michael Oiknine, Steve Reiss, Steven Reiss, Fazal Majid, Philippe Suchet
- Mobile Analytics, Data Integration, Android, iOS, iPhone, Apps, Analytics, Optimization, Mobile
Apsalar’s media-agnostic mobile analytics & audience platform combines a sophisticated marketing attribution suite, audience analysis, and user segmentation capabilities to power true data-driven mobile marketing.
Using Apsalar, enterprises can measure important campaign performance metrics and downstream monetization to understand and optimize true ROI, LTV, and user engagement from their mobile marketing channels. Apsalar’s easy SDK or API integration provides a plug & play solution for all mobile app tracking needs, including: publisher/network buys, Facebook campaigns, PPC search, internal emails, organic traffic, and re-engagement marketing.
Founded in 2010 and based in San Francisco, Apsalar is backed by leading venture capital investors, including Thomvest Ventures, Battery Ventures, and DN Capital.
Learn more at: www.apsalar.com
Current Team (8)Update
Past Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $14.8MUpdate
DCM is an early stage VC empowering the global ambitions of inspired entrepreneurs
DN Capital is a Pan-European early-stage venture capital firm. They typically invest €1-10...
Thomvest is an early-stage venture capital firm with over $200 million under management. We...
A new breed of venture capital.
2696 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 580
Denver, CO 80222
480 2ND Street Suite 100
San Francisco, CA 94107
- 06/19/14 -adexchanger.com
- 03/27/12 -techcrunch.com