- Funding Received
- $0 in 1 Round from 1 Investor
- Most Recent Funding
- Seed on January 1, 2010 / Undisclosed Amount
- Apprats creates apps that allow its members to engage their audience by personalizing and customizing their content on social networks.
- Ryan Moriarty, Charlene Kuperstein
- Celebrity, Video Streaming, Facebook Applications, Apps, News
Apprats creates apps that allow you to engage your audience on their terms by distributing your content on the hottest social platforms.
"AppRats, which demo'd October 12 at i/o Ventures, has taken a gamble on the fact that the next iteration of celebrity will come from YouTube ... 'You need a different set of skill sets for the Internet,' says founder Charlene Kuperstein, and has banked itself on the Facebook platform, trying to provide individuals with over 25,000 YouTube subscribers with custom branded platforms in order to target their viewership market."
Since it's inception in Fall 09, AppRats has been focused on bringing the unique and amazing YouTube channel experience to more of the world. AppRats was founded by Ryan Moriarty, PhD candidate in Computer Science at UCLA and Charlene Kuperstein, Astrophysics major from Columbia University.
Past Team (2)Update
I/o Ventures is an early-stage startup funding firm mentoring newly founded companies by...