- Funding Received
- $3 Million in 2 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $3 Million Series A on September 4, 2013
- April 1, 2012
- San Francisco, CA
- AppMesh is a mobile-only app built for the needs of individual sales reps and other customer-facing professionals.
- Tom Tobin, Leo Tenenblat, Zuye Zheng
- Mobile, Enterprises, Enterprise Software
Funding Rounds (2) - $3MUpdate
InterWest invests an average of about $7 - 15 million over the span of their involvement with...
At Opus Capital, they are energized and excited about venture investing. The outlook for...
TDF Ventures is a venture capital firm that targets Series A investments in enterprise software,...
228 Grant Ave. 4th Fl.
San Francisco, CA 94108
715 Bryant St. Suite 201
San Francisco, CA 94107