- Funding Received
- $600 Thousand in 2 Rounds from 8 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $600 Thousand Angel on August 13, 2010
- February 17, 2010
- San Francisco, CA
- Appbistro, an application marketplace for the Facebook platform, enables brands and businesses to build out their fan pages effectively.
- Nalin Mittal, Ryan Merket
- Developer APIs, Marketplaces, Facebook Applications, Mobile
Appbistro is an application marketplace for Facebook pages. At Appbistro, page administrators can quickly find applications that they can easily plug into their pages and quickly increase the engagement and reach of their pages. The applications within the marketplace are built by known and vetted Facebook developers, and feature applications for Foursquare, Gowalla, Yelp, and more.
Current Team (3)Update
Past Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $600kUpdate
500 Startups is an early-stage seed fund and incubator program investing primarily in consumer...
Sand Hill Angels, a venture capital firm, invests in internet, information technology, clean...
Zelkova Ventures is a venture capital firm committed to helping entrepreneurs build companies.
I/o Ventures is an early-stage startup funding firm mentoring newly founded companies by...
San Francisco, CA
- 07/12/12 -techcrunch.com
- 03/04/11 -techcrunch.com
- 02/07/11 -techcrunch.com
- 10/12/10 -techcrunch.com
- 09/22/10 -techcrunch.com
- 09/15/10 -techcrunch.com