- Funding Received
- $7.5 Million in 2 Rounds from 2 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $5.5 Million Series A on August 8, 2012
- Reston, VA
- AnyPresence is a BaaS platform that reduces the time and cost of mobile-enabling enterprise business processes, products and services.
- Richard Mendis, Rakesh Rao, AC Chakrabarti
- Mobile Software Tools, Developer APIs, Cloud Computing, Mobility, SaaS, PaaS, Mobile, Apps, Android, iOS, Web Development, Enterprise Software
AnyPresence is an enterprise platform for the app economy that dramatically reduces the time and cost of mobile-enabling enterprise business processes, products, and services. It is the only solution that offers organizations the ability to assemble and deploy backend servers, native iOS, native Android, and HTML5 mobile apps with 100% native, portable source code.
The patent-pending AnyPresence platform also includes the ability to generate sample mobile apps from within API management portals, increasing adoption and accelerating time-to-market for apps that incorporate a company's data or services. The platform is easy to use, yet flexible enough to enable source code-level customization or on-premise hosting options.
Current Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $7.5MUpdate
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
11800 Sunrise Valley Drive
Reston, VA 20191
KidoZen is an enterprise platform that provides enterprise-ready backend capabilities to mobile...
FeedHenry provides cloud-based mobile app solutions that simplify the development, integration...
Parse is a cloud app platform that enables users to add a scalable and powerful backend to launch...
- 06/19/13 -techcrunch.com