- Funding Received
- $4.5 Million in 2 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $3.5 Million Seed on May 13, 2013
- Tel Aviv
- Any.DO is a smartphone app that allows its users to make calls, text and e-mail directly from the app.
- Itay Kahana, Yoni Lindenfeld, Omer Perchik
- Events, Browser Extensions, Android, iPhone, Productivity Software, Utilities, Mobile
Any.do is a family of apps designed to help have a good day, every day.
The team started with solving the problem of day to day productivity with the Any.do to-do list. In less than a year, Any.do has become the most popular task management app on mobile. The app currently helps millions in getting more organized while feeling satisfied with their everyday life.
In June of 2013 the company has announced it's next product: Cal - a simple, fun and surprisingly clever calendar app.
Current Team (4)Update
Founded in 2010 by Google Chairman Eric Schmidt and Dror Berman, Innovation Endeavors is an early...
Blumberg Capital is a classic, early-stage venture capital firm focused on investing in...
Genesis Partners has one of the strongest track records in the Israeli venture capital industry.
Felicis Ventures is a boutique venture capital firm based in Silicon Valley
6 Agripas St.
Tel Aviv, 6249106
World's largest database of Checklist Templates with simple yet powerful To Do apps on iOS/...
- 05/26/13 -techcrunch.com