- Funding Received
- $50 Million in 1 Round from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $50 Million on June, 2013 / Undisclosed Round
- San Francisco, CA
- Anki is a racing game that uses artificial intelligence and robotics to take the best of video games and combine it with physical games.
- Hanns Tappeiner, Mark Palatucci, Boris Sofman
- Robotics, Games, Entertainment, Cars, Artificial Intelligence, Consumer Electronics, Hardware + Software
Based in San Francisco, Anki is dedicated to bringing artificial intelligence and robotics into our everyday lives.
Its first product, Anki DRIVE, was named one of "The 25 Best Inventions of 2013" by TIME Magazine. Anki DRIVE is battle racing for the real world. With advanced artificial intelligence, each car thinks for itself and has one goal in mind: victory. After debuting on stage at Apple's 2013 WWDC keynote following an introduction by Tim Cook, Anki DRIVE is currently on sale through all Apple retail stores (U.S. & Canada), Apple.com and Anki.com
The company is backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Index Ventures and Two Sigma. Anki (pronounced AHN-key) means “to learn by heart.” To connect with Anki, Like us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/anki), follow us on Twitter (@anki), or subscribe to us on YouTube (www.youtube.com/anki).
Current Team (5)Update
Board Members and Advisors (2)Update
Andreessen Horowitz is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm with $2.7 billion under...
Index Ventures is a multi-stage international venture capital firm with deep sector expertise...
Two Sigma Ventures invests in companies run by highly driven people with potentially...
55 2nd Street
San Francisco, CA 94105