- Funding Received
- $10.8 Million in 5 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $250 Thousand on November, 2013 / Undisclosed Round
- Amee houses is a Wikipedia-style database that enables viewers to check the financial and environmental credibility of companies.
- Andrew Conway, Gavin Starks
- Sustainability, Open Source, Carbon, Clean Energy, Software
amee’s mission is to provide credible environmental data on every organisation in the world, starting with 2.7 million in the UK. We believe that providing free access to this information will enable businesses, governments and consumers to make better decisions about the use of our planet’s resources.
Open access to information has long been a key driver of innovation and prosperity. The Internet has accelerated this trend by improving the ﬂow of information and catalysing networks for collaboration.
amee leverages these forces to improve sustainability by creating a unique and open network where every organisation can update, compare and share environmental data for free. We are conﬁdent that organisations which use this information will become more efficient, responsible, and resilient.
Past Team (8)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $250kUpdate
USV invests in large networks of engaged users, differentiated through user experience, and...
O'Reilly AlphaTech Ventures (OATV) is in the business of funding disruptors, innovators, and...
Technology Venture Capital
Based in London, The Accelerator Group (TAG) has been an advisor and investor in early stage and...
13-19 Bevenden Street
London, N1 6AA