- Funding Received
- $5.2 Million in 2 Rounds from 12 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $2.6 Million Series A on August 8, 2013
- November 1, 2010
- Chicago, IL
- Aisle50 delivers grocery offers redeemed at traditional grocery stores to consumers through the web, mobile and social media.
- Riley Scott, Christopher Steiner
- Analytics, Sales and Marketing, Coupons, Groceries, Advertising
Aisle50 sells offers grocery deals that are bought on the Web and redeemed at traditional grocery stores. The Aisle50 program usually works with retailers' loyalty card systems, although a loyalty card isn't necessary for a retailer to participate.
What Aisle50 does for different parties:
Food Manufacturers: Get 40% lift, 50%+ incrementality and pay-for-performance marketing.
Retailers: Get thousands of extra trips and 24% bigger baskets. Consumers: Get bigger grocery deals than can be found elsewhere
Current Team (4)Update
Funding Rounds (2) - $5.2MUpdate
Plug & Play Ventures is a seed and early-stage investment firm focusing on technology...
August Capital was founded in 1995 by Dave Marquardt and John Johnston. Seasoned veterans of the...
Origin Ventures is an early-stage venture capital firm in Chicago, IL. Origin is currently...
SV Angel is the micro VC firm located in Silicon Valley and founded by angel investors, Ron...
648 West Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60661