- Funding Received
- $33.5 Million in 4 Rounds from 7 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $8 Million Series B on June 11, 2012
- Airtime is a live video platform enabling users to meet new people based on their profile information and the criteria they selected.
- Sean Parker, Shawn Fanning, Joey Liaw
- Social Media, Facebook Applications, Video, Video Chat, Photography
Airtime is a live video platform that allows you to connect with old and new friends in a fun and simple way.
Airtime is built on Facebook and uses your Facebook information to connect you with others. In addition to chatting with friends, Airtime allows you to meet new people. Airtime pairs you with other users based on the information in your profile and the criteria that you select. Once you’re paired with someone, you can see the interests and friends you have in common.
Current Team (6)Update
Past Team (5)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $33.5MUpdate
Accel Partners is a global venture capital firm with offices located in Silicon Valley, New York,...
Google Ventures is the venture capital investment arm of Google Inc.
Andreessen Horowitz is a Silicon Valley-based venture capital firm with $2.7 billion under...
Social Capital was added to CrunchBase in 2013
Venture Capital Firm
CAA Ventures is the venture arm of Creative Artists Agency.
- 03/14/13 -techcrunch.com
- 09/12/12 -techcrunch.com
- 09/05/12 -techcrunch.com