- Funding Received
- $503.8 Thousand in 4 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $88.8 Thousand Grant on July 29, 2013
- February 1, 2012
- Rio De Janeiro
- Aentropico offers a predictive analytics platform that allows businesses to get predictive insights into their daily business activities.
- Juan Pablo Marín Díaz, Sebastian Perez Saaibi
- Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, Big Data, Analytics
AENTROPICO is building a predictive analytics platform that empowers managers to take informed decisions in a simple and intuitive manner. They combine the best user experience with top-notch applied statistics, in order to bring useful algorithms to non-tech users.
In the process, they built a large marketplace of solutions for industry specific questions for decision makers. Tapping the growing interest of Big Data in the Brazilian Market, their vision is to become the Amazon for Data Science. AENTROPICO has run paid pilot projects in Colombia and Mexico for up to 40K across 3 different industries, and is pushing towards recurrent billing projects with the release of their beta platform.
Current Team (2)Update
Funding Rounds (4) - $503.8kUpdate
Aentropico Brasil (21212)
Rua Voluntarios da Patria 286
Rio De Janeiro, 22270-010