- Funding Received
- $2.8 Million in 3 Rounds from 3 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $1.5 Million Series A on April, 2013
- Adzuna, a search engine for classified ads, aggregates and semantically analyses ads and information sources to provide accurate results.
- Andrew Hunter, Doug Monro
- Classifieds, Career Management, Employment, Search
Adzuna aims to become the leading search engine for classified ads, globally. The service aggregates and semantically analyses millions of ads and 000s of information sources returning the most relevant local search results to users.
Adzuna is a search engine that makes finding classified ads relevant to you much, much easier. By aggregating information from a huge array of job boards, property portals, car dealers, classified destinations, social networks and other sources from across the web, Adzuna returns abundant but highly relevant search results to users. Like Kayak in travel, Adzuna aims to turn a search engine into a destination.
Current Team (3)Update
Funding Rounds (3) - $1.5MUpdate
Passion Capital is a partnership of entrepreneurs and operators.
Based in London, The Accelerator Group (TAG) has been an advisor and investor in early stage and...
Index Ventures is a multi-stage international venture capital firm with deep sector expertise...
Adzuna, 3A The Plough Brewery,
516 Wandsworth Road,
London, SW8 3JX
- 04/16/13 -techcrunch.com
- 03/07/13 -techcrunch.com
- 01/02/13 -techcrunch.com