- Funding Received
- $23.9 Million in 5 Rounds from 4 Investors
- Most Recent Funding
- $19 Million Series B on November 12, 2013
- September, 2010
- We are the makers of Wunderlist
- Christian Reber, Charlette Prevot, Sebastian Scheerer, Daniel Marschner, Jan Martin, Robert Kock
- Web Development, Internet, Finance, Task Management, Email, Collaboration, iPad, iPhone, Android, Home & Garden, Mac, Cloud Computing, Synchronization, iOS, Apps, Productivity Software, Software
6Wunderkinder is a young and innovative software startup that was founded by six friends in Berlin, Germany, on 30 August 2010. 6Wunderkinder designs and develops a cloud-based, cross platform productivity application called Wunderlist, which was first launched in November 2010. Today, Wunderlist is one of the most popular productivity applications and is used by millions of people around the world.
Current Team (24)Update
Past Team (19)Update
Funding Rounds (5) - $23.9MUpdate
Wunderkit Mac was added to CrunchBase in 2012
Wunderlist Desktop was added to CrunchBase in 2012
Wunderlist Android was added to CrunchBase in 2012
Wunderlist iPhone was added to CrunchBase in 2012
Wunderlist Web App was added to CrunchBase in 2012
Wunderlist for iPad was added to CrunchBase in 2013
Wunderlist for Android Tablet was added to CrunchBase in 2013
Earlybird Venture Capital is an investment fund based in Europe that focuses on emerging companies.
Entrepreneurs with a global perspective
T-Venture is the venture capital company of Deutsche Telekom, an integrated telecommunications...
141 A Brunnen Str.
- 11/16/11 -techcrunch.com