Subscribe to the CrunchBase Daily
for the latest on Fundings, Acquisitions, and Startup Events
Opera Research is a global, diversified financial services company with a mission to catalyze The Green Age. The company operates via 7 wholly-owned subsidiaries:
- Bel Canto Alpha Management (BCAM) - an alternative asset manager, offering hedge funds, private equity, and specialist funds.
- Verismo Advanced Technology (VAT) - a high performance computing (HPC) software vendor specializing in risk management applications.
- Opera Wealth Financial Services (OWFS) - a global wealth management, broker-dealer and registered investment advisor (opening in October, 2011).
- Tessitura Global Research (TGR) - a global research firm.
- Ambitus Risk & Credit (ARC) - a risk and credit information services company.
- Conductor Executive Advisory Services (CEAS) - a strategy/management advisory firm.
- dks|group (DKSG) - a business process outsourcing (BPO) company.
CEAS and TGR are operational as of January 21, 2010.