|Description||B2C Online Marketplace|
Weepii.com is the first Online Marketplace in Puerto Rico and the Caribbean gathering all local retailers and independent sellers in one single place online. Weepii will revolutionize the Internet Retail Industry in Puerto Rico.
The niche: Last year Puerto Ricans spent $19,000,000 in online shopping, averaging an annual spending of $399 per buyer. However, as of today, 98% of online sales in Puerto Rico come from US based online stores, leaving behind the Puerto Rico retail and wholesale industry with merely a fraction of the remaining 2%. According to the 2002 Economic Census of Puerto Rico, the Island has over 13,700 retail establishments that reported $37 billion in sales that year alone. This information makes it clear that Puerto Rico lacks of an Internet retail industry and its ready for it.
Weepii is an online shopping network for Puerto Rico and the Caribbean. Weepii attempts to integrate physical stores into a single online forum, allowing for greater publicity for retailers and a streamlined shopping experience for shoppers.