|Description||Learnign Management System ELearning|
Spanngle SoftSolutions offers software products for consumer internet, social networks and e-learning domains, offering software solutions targeted for social web, insurance and finance markets and education-specific Learning Management Systems (LMS), College Management System (CMS) and E-Learning solutions.
Academe is an E-Learning and College Management suite which aims to change the way traditional learning and teaching is done in colleges and universities. Academe brings in related social web technologies and integrates them into an E-Learning platform. An accompanying integrated college management system aims to ease and streamline the administrative work of the colleges and make the data centrally available.
The Academe suite consists of four major components:
â€¢ Learning Management System (LMS)
â€¢ Video Lecture Composition and Delivery
â€¢ College Management System (CMS)
Academe Learning Management System (LMS) provides a wide range of modules used to deliver and track students’ learning. The tools provide a social collaborative learning environment to promote learning among students. Such tools can be divided into four major categories
1) Collaboration Tools: Group Work, Community Networking, Wiki
2) Communication Tools: Discussion Forum, Online Notes, Real-time Chat, File Exchange, E-mail portal
3) Content Development Tools: Course Management, Assignments and test management
4) Productivity Tools: Glossary, Bookmarking, Grades, Progress
Academe e Portfolio is a platform for students to showcase themselves. It provides a platform for self evaluation and presentation of studentâ€™s competences. E-Portfolio provides helps in
1) Resume Upload: Students can upload their resume in their portfolio. The uploaded resume is visible to interested parties.
2) Personal Development Plan (PDP): PDP enables students to talk about learning targets based on acquired knowledge.
3) Gauge Competences: This feature allows students to evaluate themselves and be evaluated regarding their acquired knowledge.
4) Showcase student learning outcome: Students can showcase their academic, cultural or sports achievements, awards they have received, activities they have participated in, workshops they have attended or papers they have published.
Video Lectures form an important part of e Learning initiative of a college or a University. Streaming video lectures are virtual class lectures without the restrictions of the traditional classes. The lectures can be accessed anytime, anywhere, without installing any extra software, directly from a general web browser. It forms an exhaustive repository of all the information related to a specific course. It helps the students to make quick revisions, compensate for missed lectures or even provide lectures to students as a distance learning approach.
College Management System (CMS) is a full-fledged Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for colleges and universities. It tightly integrates with other modules of Academe and connects them together. CMS features modules which help the institute management to streamline the administrative work and centralize the whole infrastructure. CMS comprises of four components
1) Student Information System: Student Registration, Reports, Performance
2) Attendance Manager: Daily, weekly, and monthly attendance, reports
3) Placement Management System: Campus interviews, schedules, shortlist notification
4) Events Manager: Academic and professional events, subscription and notification