|Description||Online Services Marketplace|
ServiceLive is an online services marketplace that offers an entirely new and hassle free way of getting things done.
Our marketplace allows you to get the best price for service by giving you the choice of either naming your own price for a project or, if youâ€™d rather, soliciting bids from multiple pros. Itâ€™s a marketplace that prescreens all pros to help ensure you are conducting business with the right kind of people. A marketplace that provides one of the most extensive offerings of home service projects anywhere on the web.
The entire process of procuring services is a few simple steps:
1) Describe your project: You can write a brief description, even upload instructions and pictures if you want to. And, of course, if you feel like you need help, we offer helpful tips and have people here ready and waiting to assist you via phone.
2) View and select pros in your area: Take a little time to look through the prescreened pros in your area. Then simply pick the ones who look best to you.
3) Name your price or request a bid: This is the best part. You post your project on your own terms. If you want to name a price and see which pro is willing to work for that, go right ahead. If youâ€™d rather request multiple bids to get a price thatâ€™s right for you, go ahead and do that as well.
4) Communicate and receive offers: Once youâ€™ve found a taker for your project or received your bids, choose and connect with the pro thatâ€™s right for you.
5) Fund your account: ServiceLive gives you a personal ServiceLive Wallet*. Just enter your contact information and upload funds into your Wallet before your project begins. This is to let pros know your project is real, but remember, you maintain control of your funds until the work is completed to your satisfaction.
6) Release funds when satisfied: After your project is completed, and you are satisfied with a job well done, simply release the funds. Just like that, your pro gets paid.
7) Review and rate your pro: Here is where you let other people know how smoothly your project went.
Also, ServiceLive is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sears Holdings Corporation.