Subscribe to the CrunchBase Daily
for the latest on Fundings, Acquisitions, and Startup Events
Sayagle is a stealth company whose mission is to “interconnect virtual and real worlds closer and safer.” Sayagle is a location-based social networking marketplace that allows users to collaborate, connect and communicate with friends and merchants, anytime, anywhere.
Their first product, Sayabit, turns files into shortened URLs, allowing users to share files over social networks like Facebook and Twitter.
Above: Sayagle Homepage Stealth
Sayabit, a product of Sayagle, is a URL shortener for file uploading and sharing with web analytics. The product allows users to upload images, documents & files for sharing via short personalized URLs. Users can see when and how frequently their file is being viewed.
- Upload & store your images, documents, PDFs, excel files & powerpoint presentations
- Transfer large files seamlessly via email, Twitter & instant messenger
- Password protect your important documents & images
- Shorten and redirect long URLs
- Know when and where your files are being viewed
- Personalized URLs to easily share all your files at once
- Access the historical performance of your links & files
- Monitor Twitter conversations about your links & files
- Unlimited memory capacity to store as much as you want
Above: Sayabit Upload page