Business and project management system.
Manage your projects easy, quickly and efficiently.
- Move from general to specific.
- Use a project or a product roadmap to have a clear understanding of
where you want to come.
- At any time, each participant should understand what is going on in the
project at the moment and whether there are any issues pending.
- Set the end-points of the development time segments, clearify the
project goals, group them by the types of activities (e.g., development,
design, marketing, content management, etc.).
- Setup milestones which the entire team will be aware of. The team will
be aware of the amount of work to be done and of the deadlines.
- State the goals and break them into smaller tasks, so they can be easily
estimated in hours. Record the actual time spent on the specific tasks.
- Communicate and collaborate to each task with various tools provided
(real-time wiki, attachments, chats and so on).
- Project reports should be built automatically and not be taken out of
your head after trying to remember what was done.
Above: Project dashboard